Thursday, September 29, 2005

Rising...

This is a story of my past. In a quite remote corner of the Universe. Regarding past lives, I think I was a star in my former life. A very beautiful and gorgeous star who was shining in the firmament. It was so amazing the colour of my light that everyone on Earth could see me at dusk and night. And, thus, I was promoted to a human being. This was my deepest honor. I liked being a star. I worked for a iluminating and waving the cosmos. Clouds of dark matter and galaxies tried to get past me almost every eon, and not once did I lose a planet. The Creator rewarded me with good destinty as far as I can think of it. He may have been luminous, but he think on me. And his children stare at me, when they weren't in school or working in the field. I had all the dreams any star could hope for. When I got old, the Creator got a new star, and I trained it in the tricks of this bussines. My Substitute quickly learned, and the Creator brought me in to the Earth to live with the human beings. It is a fair miracle.